Intelligent Automation (IA)
What makes IA so valuable?
IA executes business processes automatically on behalf of knowledge workers.
- It is initially delivered through Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms and is extended to additional use cases through Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- IA increases process speed, reduces costs, enhances compliance and quality, increases process resilience, and optimizes decision outcomes.
Why is IA the future?
IA leverages a new generation of software-based Automation.
- Automation is achieved by mimicking the capabilities that knowledge workers use in performing their work activities (e.g., language, vision, execution, and thinking & learning).
- IA aims to achieve a business outcome through a redesigned automated process with minimal human intervention.
- IA ultimately improves customer and employee satisfaction and boosts revenues.
Robotic Process or Desktop Automation (RPA or RDA)
Conversational AI (Natural Language Processing/Generation)
Our IA Services
We offer a range of services to support organizations in any part of their automation journey.
Strategy & Research
Leverage our comprehensive and in-depth experience with up-to-date industry research to gain a better understanding of the technology available, the talent needed to support it, and what it can do for your business.
WE CAN HELP:
- Assess automation opportunities.
- Select the right set of technologies.
- Define the operating model.
- Build the strategic roadmap.
- Build the business case model.
- Evaluate talent and provide upskilling.
Engage our tried–and–tested IA@Scale method for implementation services at any point in the IA lifecycle, from proof of concept to pilot to large-scale deployment. We utilize trusted, leading-edge platforms to implement a comprehensive and sustainable automation solution.
WE CAN HELP:
- Design automation solutions for your process areas.
- Design and implement an appropriate Automation Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Embed our resources within the CoE until it achieves the desired maturity.
- Utilize the CoE to scale automation within the organization.
- Provide data on business processes to identify automation opportunities.
- Measure the impacts of automation programs.
Operate & Manage
Utilize our experience and practiced subject-matter experts to ensure the health of your automation program. As the automation scales, monitoring and management become necessary. We provide this as-a-Service or assist organizations in setting up and delivering their own in-house capabilities.
WE CAN HELP:
- Develop ongoing monitoring and maintenance procedures.
- Provide routine upgrades to keep automation up-to-date.
- Audit advanced analytics to monitor efficiency and effectiveness.
- Train your team to take over automation maintenance.