Pega Citizen Development Enablement Program (CDEP)
• Review Pega landscape, including infrastructure, licensing, and low-code readiness
• Define and refine governance and operating models
• Interview program sponsors to determine strategic objectives and expected program outcomes
• Determine citizen developer roles and training paths
• Identify and assess prospective citizen developer skillsets
Citizen Development Apprenticeship
• Assign a self-paced training curriculum
• Create client-specific training exercises
• Conduct instructor-led lifecycle training (discover, implement, and operate)
Project Delivery Support
• Establish preliminary project success criteria
• Identify and scope initial citizen developer projects
• Coach citizen developer group through delivery
• Pega lifecycle playbook and RACI
• Custom discovery, implementation, and operations guidebooks and templates
• Completed project deliverable examples
Building Your Customized Playbook
Over the course of 9 weeks, participants work closely with subject matter experts to build the capabilities required to successfully deliver
Pega solutions using a Customized Playbook.
Pega Academy Training
Citizen developers are introduced to Pega and gain basic, hands-on development experience while learning how to utilize Pega’s various components.
Citizen developers work through foundational exercises prescribed by Pega SMEs which will be deliverable-focused and supplemented with development activities.
Pega Certification Examinations
Citizen developers have the opportunity to apply the learnings from the various Pega Academy courses and instructor-led training to validate the skills learned.
Want to learn more?
At Main Digital, we empower people to create new possibilities through reimagined processes and intelligent technology.
To learn more, contact Steve Nerheim EVP, Business Development and Partnerships at 804.525.0231 or email@example.com